You enjoy working in an international environment? You are looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow? Founded in San Francisco, the startup ‘‘Properly“ engages in property management and is now looking for talent in the area of Bolzano. Take your chance and apply for the position:
Vereinbarkeit Familie & Beruf
• Help with implementation and feature deployment to improve the speed and functionality of our product Our Ecosystem
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• The ability to mentor junior developers and be a positive growth influencer for other team members
• Frontend: Node.js, React, Redux, Sagas, Jest, GraphQL, Apollo, Android, iOS
• Backend: Node.js, Molecular microservices, Jest, MongoDB, NATS.io, Redis
• AWS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, Terraform, Infrastructure as Code, Docker
• Git - Git Flow
• Help with implementation and feature deployment to improve the speed and functionality of our product
• Problem solving skills with data structures and algorithms, complexity of algorithms They offer:
• Experience in working on backends built with Node.js and MongoDB
• Nice to have experience in: Cloud infrastructure, AWS, Microservices, GraphQL
• Experience in scaling infrastructure for millions of users
• Team player, ability to mentor and coach people to achieve success
• Experience with agile projects and startup environment prefered
• Experience owning testing for a large chunk of a product (ideally at a startup)
• Critical thinker, analyses and breaks down issues based on facts to make decisions
• Inquisitive, willing to ask questions as often as there are issues to be made clearer
• Detail oriented
• Is open to give and receive feedback
• Excellent command of the Englisch language both written and spoken
• The opportunity to collaborate side-by-side with a very motivated and international team.
• Other senior developers with whom to collaborate, develop your coding abilities and grow your future potential.
• The chance to learn new things (online and offline) and meet interesting people from within our team.
• The experience of working at an ambitious product startup.
• Competitive compensation and stock options.
• Work from home(with 2-3 days per week in office if close to one of our locations)
• Problem solving skills with data structures and algorithms, complexity of algorithms